acxion 30 mg Fentermina 100% delivery
Phentermine is the only active ingredient in Acxion. Acxion produced in two strength options: 15mg tablets (immediate release) and 30mg tablets (extended release). The instructions on the pack state that the user should take 15-37mg of Acxion every morning before breakfast or one to two hours after breakfast. While it is easy to pop a 15mg pill, getting the exact amount for a 37mg dose might prove too difficult.
As previously stated, Acxion; comprised of phentermine, which is known to be a relative of amphetamine. Acxion diet pills known to come in measurements of either 15 mg or 30 mg. used by people who have a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 30 or greater. Furthermore, Acxion; used by adults and even children of at least 12 years of age or older.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF ACXION
While this might be an excellent medication for people who have been trying to lose weight without success, the following people should not use it:
- Those who are allergic to Phentermine .
- Anyone allergic to stimulants, who are upset, is probably allergic to Acxion.
- People with anxiety, depression and nervous .
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers know that they do not ingest any drugs. Phentermine certainly falls under that category.
- If you have a history of heart disease , such as coronary heart disease and stroke, you should stay away from this medicine.
- Anyone with severe high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism or glaucoma should not use Acxion .