calox Alprazolam 1 mg
calox Alprazolam 1 mg is a benzodiazepine. Alprazolam Calox affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety. used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression. also used for purposes not listed in Alprazolam Calox guide.
Alprazolam Calox side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself, unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
- confusion, hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure ; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).