farmapram 2 mg
farmapram 2 mg reported as an ingredient of Farmapram in Mexico.
Why is farmapram 2 mg ?
anxiety, neurosis accompanied by anxiety, danger, stress, deterioration of sleep, irritability, and also somatic disorders mixed anxiety-depressive conditions neurotic reactive depression accompanied by depressed mood, loss of interest in his surroundings, anxiety, loss of sleep, decreased appetite, and somatic disorders anxiety and neurotic depression that developed on the background of systemic diseases panic disorder in combination and without symptoms of phobias
Dosage and administration
recommended to use the minimum effective dose. corrected dose in the treatment process depending on the achieved effect and tolerability. If necessary, increase the dose should be increased gradually, first in the evening and then in the daytime reception.
The initial dose is 250-500 mg 3 times / day, if necessary, it gradually increases to 4.5 mg / day.
For elderly or debilitated patients the initial dose is 250 mg 2-3 / day, maintenance doses – 500-750 mg / day, if necessary, taking into account the tolerance dose can be increased.
Cancellation or reduction of the dose of alprazolam should be done gradually by reducing the daily dose of no more than 500 mcg every 3 days; sometimes can needed even more slowly cancelling.
What other drugs will affect Farmapram?
Before using Farmapram, tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold or allergy medicine, other sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by Farmapram.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- birth control pills;
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- dexamethasone (Cortastat, Dexasone, Solurex, DexPak);
- ergotamine (Cafergot, Ergomar, Migergot);
- imatinib (Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- St. John’s wort;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate), rifapentine (Priftin), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as miconazole (Oravig) or voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant such as fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax), fluvoxamine (Luvox), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), or nefazodone;
- a barbiturate such as butabarbital (Butisol), secobarbital (Seconal), pentobarbital (Nembutal), or phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), diltiazem (Tiazac, Cartia, Cardizem), nicardipine (Cardene), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), or quinidine (Quin-G);
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), efavirenz (Sustiva, Atripla), etravirine (Intelence), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), nevirapine (Viramune), saquinavir (Invirase), or also ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra); or
- seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), felbamate (Felbatol), oxcarbazepine (Trileptal), phenytoin (Dilantin), or primidone (Mysoline).
Pharmaceutical form and formulation:
Tablets. Each tablet contains: Alprazolam 0.25, 0.50, 1.0 and 2.0 mg. Excipient cbp 1 tablet.
FARMAPRAM indicated in the treatment of anxiety. Anxiety with crisis of anguish. Anxiety with symptoms of depression. Indicated in the treatment of panic states, with or without agoraphobia. Short-term treatment of symptoms of anxiety (somatization) such as: Motor tension: tremor, muscle tension, myalgia, asthenia and adynamia, psychomotor agitation, insomnia, guilt. Autonomic hyperactivity: Agitation, palpitations, diaphoresis, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, etc. Vigil:Cognitive disturbances, difficulty concentrating, “blank mind feeling”, ineptitude for anxiety. All these symptoms should not be accompanied secondarily by other psychotic disorders or also be caused by an organic factor.